OK! I have known about this for like 2 or 3 weeks now and I've been bursting to tell you all about and I'm so excited I finally can! I have been accepted onto my first design team!!!! I am so excited and it's for a sketch challenge which is even more exciting because sketch challenges are my absolute favorite!! It's a weekly challenge and I'm team B so it's not my week but I thought I'd play along this week just to celebrate my first official day!
1. It started with a sketch:
2. Then I got inspired by that polka dot paper... and things got complicated... not because they needed to be... but because I made it complicated....
3. I cut out the white circle with a circle nestabilities and ran it through my cuttlebug with the Swiss dots embossing folder. Then I put a black ink pad over the white circle to make it the reverse of the black with white polka dot paper. But now did I think oh lets cut everything out with the cuttlebug since I have it out and they will all for sure be the right the size! Nope!!
4. I went over to my SNC and thought ooo lets cut out circles here and I did and they were all the wrong size and didn't match the white circle cuz I didn't measure! So then did I say OK lets just go back to square one and use the Nestie NOPE!!!!
5. I measured the white circle and re-cut the circles on my SNC. Why? I really have no idea!
6. I added the sentiment and glued everything together.
So there you have it my first Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Design Team post but wait there's more! First off I've created an E-maill for this blog so feel free to send me an E-mail with absolutely any questions you have! Or if Facebook is more your speed feel free to hop on over to the blog Facebook Page! I hope to see many of your on Facebook or in my inbox!