Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Soccer

Many of my cousins and me too we're into soccer and played soccer. Well now we're all out of soccer but I still have some of the things I got when the last of my cousins were playing. And here's a card.


I had colored this little guy awhile back and I had all this black and blue and white paper out from a different project and when I was trying to come up with my next project well it was too perfect.

1. I colored the little guy and cut him out on my SNC. He is from Derrie Dolls.
2.The paper is simply matted. It's layered about a 1/4' The Black and Blue is from the stash and the black and white chevron is from Crete Paper
5. The Good Luck is from that mystery sentiment stamp set I've been using on the other cards as of late. I'm pretty sure I stamped it with the Hybrid Ink from MFT but the Memento Tuxedo Black is also out on my desk right now so I'm not sure which of the 2 I used. I then trimed down the white paper and simply rounded the corners.

That was it this was an easy one!

I would like to enter the following challenges
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge 13
Southern Girls: Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge 130 Anything Goes


2 comments: