Saturday, February 6, 2016

Miss You

When I found this image in the pile of previously colored things that I was trying to use up it just screamed miss you card!

This is one of if not the only card that actually came out the way it was planned to.


1. Again this a previously colored image I had lying around it's from Deerie Dolls and fussy cut on my SNC
2. And the paper is simply layered. It didn't show up well in the picture but there is a green flower layer it's the second layer and that layer is from the scrap box (the companion line to the stash right? it can be 6x6 paper pad line. For those of you who don't know and are new to the blog the stash is my made up paper line consisting of paper that I no longer know where it's from) The rest is from Crete Paper
3. The Miss You stamp is once again from the mystery set and I stamped it in Memento Pear Tart

Challenge:

Crafting with Dragonflies: Anything Goes (Must be a Card)


3 comments:

  1. I love napping in my chair! What a fun card, Sami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, photo is a bit dark, but you can see it ok. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, so cozy. Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete