Saturday, February 20, 2016

Don't stop laughing

So I was feeling a little uninspired this past weekend and honestly was starting to feel like all my cards looked the same  so I went over to my pintrest page and visited my favorite board CARD SKETCHES!!! Instant inspiration :)


I love that sentiment and how simple this card is.

Now.. I have to be honest... I lost my notebook where I take the notes on my cards (eventually I plan to have a place in my binder for these) .... I know, I Know... So this week I've only got what I can remember and all I have for this one is...

The blue flower paper is from The Paper Studio....

I'm sorry guys....

Challenges:
Creative Fingers Challenge
Crafting with Friends Challenge Blog
Jo's Scrap Shack


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card!!! Love that sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!!! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is awesome...it gave me such a smile! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect sentiment!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete