Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!!

Happy Valentiens Day!!!

I hope you are all getting to spend the day with your loved ones today! I have a valentines day card for you all today! 

I really like this one!

1. I colored and cut out this cute little Marci with rose.
2. Then I cut the first layered paper which is from DCWV.
3. Then I had the purple paper which is from Cricut but I went over it with a stampin up heart sentencial I just took a chalk ink pad and run it over to add the hearts to the background
4. Then I stamped the Love stamp with memento purple grape ink. It's another mystery set though..

 

5 comments:

  1. So very sweet, Sami! I love this Valentine cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet, Sami! I love this Valentine cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Marci...I used to be on La La Land's DT in another crafting lifetime. Til this day, I never tire of sweet lil Marci. Your card is lovely Sami.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh it's like my dream to be on the La La Land DT someday!! That's so cool!

      Delete