Monday, February 8, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge: Half of the Sensational 6

Most Disney fans can list off the fab 5. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto,  But add Daisy into the mix and you get the sensational 6. And this card features half of them.

This is my second post on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge DT and my first one that is officially on my week! So first here's the sketch.



And here's the card!

I'm so happy with how this one came out! And yes something didn't come out as planned on this one. The sentiment was stamped with Versamagic Pixie Dust and it came out way to light! So I went over ti with a sparkly pink gel pen. Also Kelly from Sandcastle Stamper another one of the Crafty Cardmakin Chicks  had asked me awhile ago where I got the goofy stamp I used on this card. Well I found the Disney Sets on Amazon! The one with Daisy, Pluto and the Goofy shown in the other card is here. And Mickey and Minnie are here


1. Once again I had previously colored these images.
2. The pink and black paper is from the stash. and the green is from Die Cuts with a View


Challenges:
2 Creative Chicks: #7 Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: Use a digi or stamp for February
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #08

6 comments:

  1. What a great sketch for these fun Disney characters, Sami! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch for these fun Disney characters, Sami! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling images and love how you incorporated the figures into the sketch! You are going to put a huge smile on someones face when they open this awesome card : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, and what Disney-lover wouldn't LOVE this card? Great job. TYFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete