Sunday, February 21, 2016

New Desgin Team!!!

What a 3rd one? Yup! I can't wait to be a part of the Crafting When We Can Design Team and it's time for my first challenge! This months challenge is use a Digi Stamp and we have a wonderful sponsor of Melonheadz!


Unfortunately at the time I'm writing this and when I made the card I've been fighting a cold so it's not the best thing I've made and this blog post won't do it near enough justice.  When I got selected for this team and went to select my choice for my first sponsorship images to work with I was originally going to just pick from the ones others had already selected then I was looking through the store and found this set and I knew I had to have it!!!

It's Newsies!!! OK the actual set is called newspaper but come on guys it's Newsies!!! Did you really think I could pass this up!!! I'm so excited to really get into using this set once I'm feeling a little better!! In fact I'll probably go curl up in my bed and watch Newsies while I try to shake this cold!! (Still hoping I'm over it by the time this goes live!!)

I hope you'll join us over at Crafting When We Can!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! So glad to have you on the team! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! Congrats Sami on your ****third**** DT gig!! whoohoo!! What a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete