Thursday, February 4, 2016

Just A Note

As I was planning out this weeks blog posts it quickly became the week of cards that didn't turn out how they were planned. This is the first one.

This card was supposed to have a sentiment on it but once I put it together I was like no way!

1. This is another image I had sitting around that I had colored awhile back this was part of a birthday present set of digi's I got from my parents last June from Sparkle N Sprinkle. And of course I cut it out on my SNC.
2. Once again the paper is just simply matted. the solid pink on the bottom layer is from and old Cricut paper pad and then the pattern papers are both from Crate Paper.

That's it I was playing it simple this week. 


Challenges:

Crafting With Friends
Jo's Scrap Shack Fun Friday Challenge

4 comments:

  1. I love this fun bicycle with its blanket of spring flowers!! Fabulous card, Sami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun bicycle with its blanket of spring flowers!! Fabulous card, Sami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but fun! That paper behind the bike is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete