Thursday, February 18, 2016

Best Friends Part 1

So my best friend and I live about an hour and half away from each other. Which means we don't get to see each other often. We usually can bet on seeing each other 3 times a year and some times we get lucky and can plan a quick weekend get together. I've been missing her a lot lately but we have a skype date planned this weekend! We like to craft together so we are having a virtual craft day. But today I have cards that are sort of inspired by us.

So by the time I was making this card and the one for tomorrow I was super sick of cutting layers so I finally went and got my spellbinders card creator dies! I have them and don't use them nearly enough! The layering looks so much better!

1. I cut out all the paper with my cuttlebug and card creator dies. The patterned Paper is from The Paper Studio  and the purple paper is from Cricut.

2.I colored and cut out the little girls which are from Deerie Dolls

3. I glued it all together!

Challenges
4 Crafty Chicks: #286 Friendship



3 comments:

  1. It's wonderful that you both make time for each other in our busy lives. Would you die if I told you my work commute was once 1.5 hours each way every day? I'm sure your bff will love this adorable sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My! I once had a 45 minute drive to work (that turned into much closer to an hour when it was snowing) and it was crazy! There is no way I could do 1.5 hours everyday!! But I do have an aunt who make that commute everyday as she works just a few towns over from where my friend is and she lives just a few towns over from where I live!

      Delete
  2. This is adorable and I am sure your friend will love it! It is so hard to have your best friend so far away - my daughter is 2.5 hours from me and I hate it! We only get to see each other a few times a year now too. Thank goodness for Face time and text messaging! Tanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

    Tina- 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete