Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Another Design Team!!!

That's right not only was I accepted to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge but also the Digi Stamps 4 Joy Design Team! I'm so excited to be able to design with these wonderful digi's! And to clebrate here's a card I've created with one of there beautiful digi's!

I absolutely love this card and the Digi Stamp!

1. I printed out the Digi which is called Dream then I colored her in with copics like this.

            Skin: Ell,E00,E000
            Hair: E39,E35,E33
            Pink: RV21,RV23,RV25
            Purple: V12,V15,V17
            Green, G05
2. Then I cut her our on my Scan N Cut. Now it cut out most of it but not all of it, it got the outline sure but it missed a lot of the in between spots . So I went in with my Gyro Cutter to get those little inside parts. I'll be doing a small product review post on that tomorrow.

3. Then it was paper time. The black I used to just back the other papers (it was a think my friend did one day when I was at her house and we had a craft day that I really liked so I stole it. Hi Chelsea! if your reading) is from the stash. The pink paper in the front is from Cricut and the first layer paper is from DCWV.

4. Then I added the bling which is by Kaiser Krafts


I am so excited to see what great things I can create with DS4J products!


Challenges:
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes
Petal Lu Challenge: Anything Goes Challenge #9
Ruby's Rainbow #122: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your DT position. Isn't it so exciting? And I can certainly see why they want your considerable talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sami! I can't wait to see more of your designs for Digi Stamps 4 Joy! Great work with this wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new dt. Love your card. Thanks for playing at Petal Lu and good luck. Hope to see you back again soon. Bettina DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that image would intimidate me but you did an amazing job coloring this image. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete