Friday, February 5, 2016

HSN Craft Day Haul

That's right... I caved and ended up buying a few things from the recent HSN 24 hour craft day... Now when I show this off some of the stuff I show is my moms but while I live at home we share. (I mean we'll always share stuff I'm sure but it's much easier when you live in the same place)

 So first up we have Totally Tiffany stamp suitcases. They came in a pack of 3 and they hold a lot! I don't even know if we'll need all 3!

My mom got the Diamond press machine. She didn't really want a big cuttlebug like I have but she likes the smaller diamond press. We haven't played with it yet though!

This is my answer to the stamp suitcase. I like this one a little better and all my favorite stamps only take up one side of it! Except for the one big background stamp i have that doesn't fit with the rest.

I really like this product. It's the totally Tiffany EZ2O Karen Bag. Most of my clear stamps don't fit in here.. so I'm still on a mission to find a way to organize those but it fits all my cuttlebug plates and dies perfectly. I've only had it for a few hours but so far I love it!

This is the product I was most excited for! It's the Totally Tiffany Ditto Desktop Organizer. It holds a lot! All my go to supplies that I always keep on my desk fit in one side! So I still have a whole other side to use!



1 comment: