Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Orgnizing Update: Ink and Coloring. And the First Day of the Party!!

Hello Everyone!! It's organizing Update Day! This week is Ink's and Coloring and this is where my reward from last week comes in!

I got a new marker case!!! I haven't bought any new copic markers in probably about 3 years because my smaller case was filled and I had nowhere to go with them!! Now I have tons of room!

Then for inks I've been sort of working on a catalog... I'm still knee deep in the stamp catalog so I haven't gotten the ink one going yet but I did print out these that I will use to start with.

And since I promised updates on the craft binder here's a few in progress pictures.



So there's no new challenge for this week. So there won't be an update post next week. But! I still have something awesome planned :)


And don't forget it's the first day of the DS4J Party on Facebook!


The wonderful Margy has shared a fabulous Freebie for today's party and of course I made something with it!

I really like how bright and colorful this one came out!

Let's enter some challenges:

 Love to Scrap: Anything Goes
MarkerPOP: Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends: Birthday

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea Sami. I haven't bought new copics either in maybe 5-6 years? I just keep them lying horizontally in a plastic tub with a lid. We're all constantly organizing aren't we? thanks so much for sharing yours. You've inspired me to share a bit of my organization which should be a future post. Super cute birthday card - it's so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic organization! And cute card, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! That's a yummy looking cake. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete