Sunday, February 7, 2016

Baby Girl

Isn't this a cute little baby card! My favorite color palette can basically be summed up as baby. I love those super light pastel colors! As far as the what didn't go so right here it's simple really I just wanted to put some washi tape on it but I ran out of room!

1. Again this was another previously colored image (I'm almost through them!) This one is also from Deerie Dolls.

2.All the paper in this one is from the stash.

3. I used my stamp-a-mijig to stamp the Congrats in Memento Rosebud. The stamp is still from the mystery set.

4. Then I added the little pink bling which is from KeiserKraft

 Challenge:
Scraper's Delights Challenge 52 Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card, thanks for sharing at Scrapper's Delights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful work with this precious image, Sami! What a great card to welcome a new baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful work with this precious image, Sami! What a great card to welcome a new baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet- love the image, and pink is my fav color!

    ReplyDelete