Monday, February 15, 2016

Atlantich Hearts Sketch Challenge: Just a Note

Hello I'm back today with another DT card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
But first let's get some other DT business out of the way but I promise you'll like it!




DID YOU HEAR? Digistamps4Joy is 4 years old today, and YOU are invited to our party!

It's time to CELEBRATE 4 years under Margy's ownership of Digistamps4Joy (https://www.facebook.com/DS4Joy).

To thank you, Margy has invited Conie Fong to join us, and both these ladies are giving away OODLES of prizes from 23-29 February. Come back each morning to see our fun challenges/games and the prizes you can put yourself in line to win.

Here's a taste of what's to come:
Free digistamps, Discount Vouchers, and lots of fun.

So, don't pass "GO" and don't go HOME until you have joined our PARTY.

See you there!

Margy and Conie


Doesn't that sound like fun! I mean who doesn't like prizes! Stay tuned for a special birthday project from me! Today is also the midway point of the DS4J monthly challenge!












I was really excited when I saw this sketch and while it's not the best card I've made. It's not normally something I would do so I really liked it!!!

Not everything came out super straight but I like it.

1. I made this card a little bigger, it's 4.75x6.5.
2.Then I cut out the black piece.
3. I grabed a bunch of my spellbinders dies in small squares and rectangles The paper with words on it is from DCWV and the purple is from Cricut.
4. Then I stamped my sentiment which is from a unknown stamp set. The ink is memento rosebud.
5.  The purple flowers are from Eyelet Outlet that we bought at last years scrapbook expo. I paper pierced the wholes then stuck the brads in which I believe are also from eyelet outlet.

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Love the way you've used DP on this card! Very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the script patterned papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun blocked design, Sami!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun layout- your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these types of card layout designs. I can't remember the name of these. love seeing it making a come back. Super great job on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the collage paper. This was a fun sketch wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete