Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Teddy Pilot

Awhile back I won a challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges and won some really awesome new Digi's! Here's one of them!


This is one of the first successful shaker cards I've made and I'm really happy with how it turned out! I've decided I really like the idea of just smaller "shaker elements" if you will rather than full on shaker cards.

Stamps: Pilot Ted from Di's Digi Stamps
Inks: Memento Summer Sky, Copic Y11,N1,E31,YR18,E25,B04,R24,E33,RV23,
Papers: DCWV Glitter Paper (White on the cloud), Multi-Craft
Accessories: Celebrate it party ice confetti, Fun Foam, White Glitter (Doesn't show up in the picture but it's on the tiny clouds/puffs behind the airplane)

Challenge
Bunny Zoe April Challenge: Transportation

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. The corners are pretty cool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card with your high-flying bear and your sparkly cloud, Sami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project, stunning creation and gorgeous colours...xx  {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image and I love, love, love that shaker cloud!

    ReplyDelete