Sunday, May 15, 2016

New Release With DS4J!

It's new release week at DigiStamps4Joy!

Check out the new Digi's!

And here's the card I made using Wishing you a rainbow!

I've been dong a lot with glitter lately and this is no exception! That background is made with tear-rifffic tape and Glitter! But I love how it turned out!

Now there's a reason I picked this stamp fro the new release!

Because I have this stamp! I stamped in to the center of the card!

Stamps: Wishing on a Rainbow from DS4J, Inkadinkado
Paper: Hobby Lobby Heavyweight
Inks: Copic, B01,C0; Chamelon Pens OR4,YL2,PR4,GR3,RD4,BL6,V04, Memento Tangelo
Accessories: Tear-iffic tape and Glitter!


Challenges:
Art By Mi Ran
Jade's Sparkling Butterflies
Crafting With Friends


2 comments:

  1. great card love the design and colours thank you for joining us at ArtbyMiran
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this fortnight well. Thanks for taking part and good luck.

    Kym (Jade’s Sparkling Butterflies Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete