Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Craft Space Tuesday: Card Artist

Welcome to Craft Space Tuesday! For anyone who's new Craft Space Tuesday is where I talk about the hot topics in paper crafting!

This week I'm tackling a topic that's been on my mind for a couple months now.

What do you call yourself?

Do you consider yourself to be a cardmaker? Scrapbooker? paper crafter? just a regular crafter? an artist?

Artistic, Artist, Creative. These are words I don't usually use to descie myself but lately I have been. I've used the words Cardmaker, PaperCrafter, and Crafter as words to describe myself. But lately I've really shifted the way I think about what we do here. And I've defintly started use artist to describe what I do. I think I'll always use Cardmaker and Crafter as the primary words I use but I'm thinking of myself more as an artist to.


Short topic today because I don't have any pictures or anything to go with it. But I'm already starting to work a little on next weeks post and could use your help!

If you wouldn't mind stoping by this link and answering a few questions for me. That would be wonderful!

As always, Feel free to comment down below, use the new contact form on the side, or Like the My Crafty Place Facebook page to leave suggestions for upcoming Craft Space Tuesday Posts! Any Craft related topic is up for grabs!

1 comment:

  1. I usually say I ama card maker, but sometimes I will say paper crafter, just to include other things I make occasionally. Mostly bookmarks, gift tags, covered journals.

    ReplyDelete