Sunday, May 1, 2016

DS4J New Realse

There are even more fun things happening at DS4J today! Not only is there a new challenge but there is also a New Release and a New Progresive Freebie Challenge!

First up New Release!

So here's my new release card featuring Ankle Deep.

I'm really proud of how this one came out and I did it all using my chamelon pens! I havent' been using them much lately and really want to practice with them. And well this came out great!

Stamps: DS4J Ankle Deep
Inks: Chemelon Pens BR2, BL3, BV4, R04, Y03, OR4
Paper: Stash

Challenges
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #14 Anything Goes
Throught the Craftroom Door Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks #9 Anything Else

And here's the card for the Progressive Freebie Challenge! Which I put with the New Realse because she's aloso a new release image!


Stamps: Tutu Tammy
Inks: Chamelon NU3, PK3, BR5
Papers: The paper Cut, The Stash, Coredinations

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge 309 Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends Challenge 19 Anything Goes



2 comments:

  1. You should be proud, Sami. These turned out beautifully. The coloring is great. Both images are cute, but that first little girl just steals my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that delightful Ankle Deep image and the beautiful card you created with it, Sami! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete