Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Craft Space Tuesday: Favorite Stamp Companies

Hello Everyone and Welcome to another episode of Craft Space Tuesday!

If you left me a suggestion on the ribbon form doesn't worry I'll get to them. :)

But this week we have a really fun topic

STAMP COMPANIES!!! 

I mean who doesn't like talking about stamps!

So I thought it might be fun to share our favorite stamp companies!

I have a top 3. There are a lot of stamp companies I like and own stamps from and a lot that I like but don't own stamps from yet. But there are 3 companies that I wait patiently for every new release and they are:

Gina K Designs
Lawn Fawn
and
La La Land!


What are your top 3 favorite companies?


As always, Feel free to comment down below, use the new contact form on the side, or Like the My Crafty Place Facebook page to leave suggestions for upcoming Craft Space Tuesday Posts! Any Craft related topic is up for grabs!

2 comments:

  1. Only 3 huh? I use alot of digi's from Create with TLC, SU - have many that I need to use.....and for the 3rd, I like to dabble- I have a few of many brands- Artistic Outpost, Sparkle and Sprinkle, AI, Art Neko/About Art Accents........Technique Junkies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's kind of difficult for me to narrow it down to 3...but Stampin' Up is where I purchase most of my stamps, then Papertrey Ink and third is Art Impressions. I also use a combination of digital stamps companies...my top three for that would be Mo's Digital Pencil, Bugaboo and From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete