Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Craft Space Tuesday: Scrapbook Expo Part 2!

This week we have the rest of what I got at Scrapbook Expo! This is the last post for this year's Scrapbook Expo. :( But there will be more next year!

Anyway, I once again made a video!

And as always also have the pictures for you.

First off we have some Distress Ink! And Some Chipboard shapes! The Distress Ink is sets 4 and 5

Then I got some more foil in silver and gold as well as the Thermo-O-Web Deco Foil Adhesive Pen!

And more Outline Stickers from Krazy Kreations! There are cupcakes, Penguins, Fairies, and Coffee Cups!

And some Lawn Fawn sets! Pizza my Heart and Fairy Friends!

And last but not least one last trip to Sparkle N Sprinkle to pick up this stamp set and some white and black glitter!

I'm sorry for the shotr post but I'm having crazy internet issues and writing posts is not fun right now.




3 comments:

  1. Looks like quite a haul, Sami! Can't wait to see what you make with all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What alot of fun, fun supplies! You have some great fun stuff : ) Looking forward to seeing your creations, esp with the foil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I just can't be tempted any more...I'm running out of space! Can't wait to see what you make with all these goodies!

    ReplyDelete