Sunday, May 1, 2016

DS4J May Challenge Anything Goes with add ribbion twist

I can not believe it's May already! How did that happen!!! Anyway, a new month means a new challenge at Digi Stamps 4 Joy! This month we have Anything goes with an add a ribbon twist!

And here's my creation!

I actually did something really cool on this card. See that ribbon on the bottom! Shh.... Don't tell anyone but it's not purple... But Sam it's purple I can see it in the picture and it's clearly purple! Well Ok, it is purple now... But it wasn't alway purple! It was white and I colored it purple cuz I didn't have any purple ribbon I liked for this project!


Stamp: DS4J Stained Glass Roses
Ink: Copic V15, V17, and Chameleon Y63,VR04, V04
Papers: purple from the stash, Green polka dots from multi-craft















1 comment:

  1. If you say it's purple, Sami, then I believe you, LOL Love the stained glass look!

    ReplyDelete