Saturday, May 14, 2016

Fun with Flowers

Hello!

I'm finally starting to feel caught up again just in time to get busy again... This is my warning that summer is coming which means work and theater stuff and crafting stuff.... Just want people to be aware if I start missing days here and there. :) I'll do my best though.

Today I have a fun card for you guys... Yesterday I got a fun new toy... And no I'm not telling you what it is. You'll have to wait for Friday's video. :) But here's the card and maybe you can guess?

It's really simple and I just realized I forgot to take notes so I don't have a ton of details... The stamp is from DS4J and colored with copics. Up in the corner there is some liquid pearls and then there is an embossed sentiment down in the corner.

Challenges:
Classic Design Team Open Challenge (Entry 2) 
2 Creative Chicks (Entry 4)
Through the Craft room Door
Simon Wednesday Challenge


5 comments:

  1. Well, Sami, while you say it's simple it is also lovely. The flower is so delicate looking in its pink on pink setting. Love the embossed greeting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pink blossoms, Sami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous flower setting. I love it.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful flowers!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the craftroom door! Hope to see you back soon!

    Aly DT

    ReplyDelete