Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Teddy Bear Love

Apparentl I've moved from butterflies to teddy bears but check out the card I made to share today.

This car is pretty simple. I cut a white card base and glued down a pink sparkle piece of paper. Then I glued down the image which is valentine bear with cushion  from DS4J. Althought the teddy looks grey in the picture it's actually white. the background and inside of the pillow is colored with copics. And around the outside is glitter.

I'm sorry these last few posts haven't been great. I'm still trying to get back into a routine from my break and now I'm fighting with my internet.... Hopefully things will get better soon...

Challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Sparkle N Sprinkle
Melonheadz Friends
Craft Your Passion



4 comments:

  1. Such a adorable card, that teddy is so cute and love the heart pillar. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this little bear is quite the cutie. I love how you added the glitter around the heart...it really sets it off so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! This little teddy bear and his heart are wonderful. Love all the glitter around the edge of the heart. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle's Creative Challenge - Chris, SNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrgghh super sweet image and card.. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #33.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. And Good Luck at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete