Today I have for you a nice little valentine day card.
1. I cut a sheet of Kraft card stock to make the card base. This is an A2 sized card.
2. I used a 6X6 paper pack by doodlebug designs for the red layer I cut it to have a 1/4' layer off the card base.
3. Next up was a purple paper from the stash. I ran it through my cuttlebug with an embossing folder that I'm not sure the name of. Then I went over it with a white pigment ink that dried up after this and then I threw it out and now I can't remember the name of cuz I forgot to write it down. (Distress Picket Fence here I come!)
4. Ok... I guess I actually did this first but it's steps 4 and 5 now... Anyway I stamped Heart Banner Marci with My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink it's whatever the black color is but I don't know the name they gave it. Then I colored her up with a combination of my Chameleon pens and Copics. Her skin tone is chamelon NU1 and her shirt is chameleon V04, her hair is copic... I didn't write down the colors and don't have my markers next to me at the moment but I think it was a combo of E44, E35, and E33. Her dress is what I use as my denim blend which is B93.B95.B97 The hearts in the banner are R85 which is one of my favorite reds it's also the color of her little hair ties. Her shoes are just the black copic marker. After I colored her in I went over the heart banner and her hair ties with clear wink of stella and red wink of stella. Then I cut her out on my SNC.
5. Next up I cut the heart out on my SNC. I think I cut it out with the width just about 2' to fit the sentiment. I'm not sure where the sentiment is from but considering how long I've had it I'm thinking it's either a fiskars set or maybe even inkadinkado but I really think it might be fiskars. I stamped that in Rhubarb Stalk Memento ink then went over that with the clear and red wink of stella. They didn't show up well in the picture but in the bottom pointy part of the heart are 3 tiny little red bling dots from Want 2 Scrap.
I think that's about it for this one. I'm really happy with how it came out.
I would like to enter the following challenges: