Friday, January 8, 2016

Boy Birthday

I did it!!!!!  I made the boy birthday card I needed!!!!


Ok the heart kinda messes with the boy theme but it works and I'm ok with that. 

Anywho. 

Stamps: Heart Birthday Cake by MICHELLE PERKETT and the happy birthday stamp is from Michels 

Ink:  Chemelon pens, stamps by Judith black ink

Paper: it's from my stash

Accessories: the cake was cut out by my scan n cut :) 

Challenges

Cute card Thursday : Hey! What's New? (My scan n cut and the Chemelon pens were Christmas presents) 




4 comments:

  1. Some little boy will love this card with its cute cake! Thanks so much for sharing at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You did it! And you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect birthday card for a little boy. Im sure he'll love it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job!! Perfect b-day card for a boy!! Thank you for playing along with the Pals this week!!!

    ReplyDelete