Sunday, January 3, 2016

Brother Scan N Cut 2!!!

OK so every year after Christmas I buy myself something I didn't get that I really wanted. Usually it's something kinda small but this year... I went big. I bought myself the Brother Scan N Cut 2! I'd been eyeing up this machine since the first one was announced. And I finally dove in and bought it for myself. I absolutely love it.


I have a learning disability that really messes with my hand eye coordination and fine moter skills making fussy cutting a challenge. Which meant I almost always had someone else cut out anything that was getting fussy cut or I just avoided it all together. Scan N Cut is such a major thing for me because I can fussy cut out my stamps and don't have to wait for someone else to do it for me. It works so wonderfully and even though I still feel a little weird about it since it's the first major purchase I've ever made on my own but I know it's worth it and I know I'll use it and love it.

When I made my first cut I couldn't believe how easy it was to use and how well it worked.
I've been coloring images faster then I can cut them or have someone else cut them. I cut out my whole stash in 2.5 hours. And I even took a break to eat dinner in that time. It would have taken me weeks or months to do this before.

Final Result: I love it it's amazing and I can't wait to keep exploring with it!


2 comments:

  1. What a perfect gift for yourself, Sami! I know it will bring you and those you craft for endless joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! after your post, I had to research more about it! It looks REALLY cool! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see all your projects you create with it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete