Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pink and Orange Happy Birthday!

Hi Everyone!

I'm doing pretty good with getting back in the habit of daily blogging! Today I have a birthday card for you!

I found a challenge to use your favorite color combination and of course I couldn't pass this up! My absolute favorite color combination is pink and orange!


Stamp: Just4fun
Paper:  Cricut and Multicraft
Ink: Wink of Stella Gold, Chameleon Orange, Chameleon Bubblegum Pink, Copic RV23 (I just realized how nicely that matches the multicraft polka dot paper) and Wink of Stella Clear
Accessories: Want 2 Scrap Pink Bling

Challenges:
Digi Desgins Challenge: Favorite Color Combination
Art by Mi Ran Challenge 59 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet birthday card... love the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How charming, Sami - beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embellishments on the cake, the colour combo is so pretty. Thankyou for joining us over at Dis Digi's for our 'favourite colour combo challenge' Hope to see you again next time Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete