Saturday, March 5, 2016

How I work

So I thought this might be a bit of a fun post since I'm doing a little of a crafting switch over this weekend.

Not like actual craft switch over but like a theme switch over.

So I have a "collection" of what I call mini paper packs and that's basically where all my patterned paper comes from. I leave them in my crop tote.  I pull out 2 packs and then those are the ones I use till there gone! The butterfly card from yesterday used up a paper pack so I have to go grab another one out of the tote to replace that one but I'm pretty inspired by the other one I have right now.

ANIMALS!!! That whole pile next to it is just animal digi stamps! Not even like regular stamps I have with animals! I still have to go pull out another paper pack for other non-animal things and just to balance out the animals but this should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed at how organized and focused you are. I would love to do that...pull out a paper pack and then make my cards around that until it's used up. If I did that I wouldn't be over run with paper right now!

    ReplyDelete