Friday, March 11, 2016

Giraffe Buddies

Hello!!!

So I'm finally back to that animal theme I told you you would be seeing from me. This is one of my favorite digi stamps.

Giraffe's are one of my favorite animals so I love this stamp.

Stamps: Dearie Dolls, EK Success.
Ink: I was good this time and actually kept track of the copics I was using so here's the list! E33,E39, G82, G40, BG18,BG49, Y11, Y13, Y15. Chamelon NU1,  and Versamagic Jumbo Java
Papers: DCWV Animal Print Stack, The Stash
Challenges
Craft Rocket Challenge Entry 2
Crafting With Attitude

7 comments:

  1. Ths looks great, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet stamp, I can see why you like it. Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWH this is adorable TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image Giraffes are becoming a favourite of mine Thank you for joining Craft Rocket Challenge - Karen DT

    ReplyDelete