Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!

Happy 4th of July to all my USA readers! I have a fun little red white and blue card for you all today!

The blue sparkle paper is from DCWV the dog and the wagon is a free digital stamp from operation write home. It's called waiting for you. The shape is cut out from my nestablities labels 8 and the red shape is cut from elegant edges on my cricut. The stamp is from another of my unmarked stamp sets... It's stamped with versamark white ink.

Challenges:
Crafting for all seasons Challenge #30

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Sami! Love that adorable image and it's red, white and blue backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sami, I love the red white and blue card you made... Love the image you found and the white stamp pad you used... I will have to get one since it works so well! Previously the only time I put white on something is when I emboss it! Thanks! Kathi

    ReplyDelete