Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Purple Flower Challenge Card




I have the opportunity to do something really cool tomorrow but I'll tell you more after I show off my card. 



I have been making so many cards with dark colors lately that I really like the way this lighter colored card looks! All the paper is from my scrap box except for the background which is DCWV. Have a I mentioned how much I love there mat stacks! I embossed the flowers on the bottom pink with my cuttlebug however I don't know the name of the folder because it came with my cuttlebug. The stamps are also from the Sprinkled Expressions set from SU. and 6 different jewels on the card (I know they're hard to see) are all from Want 2 Scrap.
I am entering this card into 2 challenges.
Craft Your Passion Challenges: Challenge 111 ~ Sketch
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: CHALLENGE 24 - ANYTHING GOES

And now for my exciting opportunity. Tomorrow I am planning on attending a free crop my LSS is having! I have NEVER been to a crop outside mine or a relatives home before I'm so excited!!


Thanks for checking out my blog today!


3 comments:

  1. Looks great your brightcolor card.
    Thank you for playing with us at Carft your Passion.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice colors and your card are perfect for us challenge - thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete