Sunday, May 20, 2012

1 card 3 challenges!!

 When I started this card I intended for it to fit 2 challenges but then I ended up using 3! 


 I took a few extra pictures this time of some of the details on the card. I have no idea why the pictures came out so blurry...


 
 This is the bottom of the easel card part of things I took some paper from DCWV and glued it with a glue stick then wrapped some twine and stuck some silver star brads in with it.

and this is the card front both stamps are form the sprinkled expressions set from Stampin up. There is some twine wrapped around the top of the card and I took 2 glittery star buttons and used pop dots to stick them down.


The challenges:

Cooking it Up #95
Easel card
STARS

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful, Sami! So glad you could join in our challenge at Cooking It Up with Katie this time. We look forward to seeing your work again and again. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great easel card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette.

    ReplyDelete