Thursday, May 29, 2014

Flowers and Bicycles

Flower and Bicycle is probably a more appropriate title.






So how'd I make this? Well I cut the bicycle out on my Cricut. It's from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. But here's the cool part. One of the challenges I found some inspiration from is an inspiration picture that's linked to below. But I really liked the colors in the picture but didn't have paper that matched the way I wanted it to. So I cut out the shadow/base of the bicycle in black like I would normally then cut the layers out in white. And then I colored it with my Copics!!! I have no idea why I never thought of that as a possibility before! Here's the rest of what went into this creation. Also I have to give a shout out to those Spellbinders Card Creator Dies again all those layers wouldn't be possible without them!

Paper: Stash and DCWV Mat Stacks
Copics: RV23, G82, G09, R85


And of corse challenges;
Fussy and Fancy Friday: Inspiration Photo
Created with Love: Lots of Layers
Come and Get it Challenge: Lots of Layers
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Cute little bicycle card. Nice colors.
    Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenges. Bunny-DT

    ReplyDelete