Saturday, April 20, 2013

1 Year!!!!

I'VE OFFICALY BEEN AT THIS FOR 1 YEAR AS OF YESTERDAY!!!!!
I'm still not the best blogger ever but. I still really enjoy sharing all the wonderful creations I make with all of you!

Anyways, I thought it would be nice to celebrate the 1st year anniversary of my blog the same way I started it. With all the stuff I got from this years SCRAPBOOK EXPO!!! At first I was going to try and do a video blog but I think I'm going to wait awhile longer until I start that. But onto the stuff you really want to see!

We left my house at about 8:00 this morning and we still manged to get there about 20 minutes before the show floor opened. I got home about 2 hours ago and I'm so tired but way to excited to share all my new stuff with you and start to play with it before I go back to school tomorrow. In fact... just so I have time to play I might make this a couple days of posts... I really just wanna play!!! Some of the pictures are not as good as others. I'm working on getting my new CRAFT ROOM together so I'm playing with lighting a bit.
These are Frame Stamps that we got from the Scrap That booth they only cost $2
These are the new copic markers I got from ScrapMart I also got a bunch of spellbinders dies from them they had a special where you got 10 or more markers and they cost on $4.75 a marker! And they had a spellbinders deal buy 3 get on free!

So I think I'm gonna leave it there and go play with my new toys for awhile. I'll either put up more later or I might talk about it as I use it! ;)







5 comments:

  1. happy blog-a-versary!!! and wow, what goodies you have!!! have fun playing, can't wait to see what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you and enjoy your new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great deals! I love those dies you bought!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogaversary! You have fun with all of those goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete