Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to School #1

Hello!
It's time for Fall cards!!! From now till Halloween you'll see me making a whole lot of fall cards with maybe the occasional winter card thrown in and maybe a throw back card or 2 if I get busy once school starts up again So here's my first fall card in which is just one of many back to school cards that I've made and will post here.






This is for my little cousin who will be starting High School!!! The stamp is a digital stamp from paper squirrel. I did the background with some scrap yellow paper and my cuttlebug I then took my Lulu Lavender and rubbed it over the paper so it would be purple and yellow like her high schools colors... it didn't work so well.... but it will do.


The Challenge:
Challenge #1- Back to School

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little school girl. Thanks for taking our very first challenge at the Eureka Stamps Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thanks for joining the Eureka! Stamps Challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Thank you for playing along in the Eureka Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Eureka Stamps Challenge! Please Come back and play with us again really soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete