Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my new craft blog! I just wanted to post something to say hi and welcome! I mostly do paper crafting particularly card making but I also do some sewing. Most of what I post here will be card making stuff but every once and a while (especially if I haven't posted in a while) you might get a sewing project. I am also very active in theater and I am very into a computer game called The Sims 3 which I also keep a blog for and will link on the page if anyone is interested in checking it out! Now enough about me and on the more crafty stuff. :) My card making tends to be very simple but I'm always looking to learn new things. On that note if there are any techniques anybody reading this wants to learn I will do my best to try and figure it out and give all the help I can! I love teaching people new things! On Saturday the scrapbook expo is coming to a city near me and I am going! So I'll be back with all that soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog. I hope you have lots of fun with it. I enjoyed your article on the expo..You have me wanting corner brads now..I never saw them before. Can't wait to see some of your work.

    ReplyDelete